60beans logo
60beans logo

All articles

What can I do if I receive a damaged or incorrect item?Updated 7 months ago

Here's what you can do:

  1. Contact us at [email protected] and provide the following information:

    • Your order number.
    • A description of the item that is damaged or incorrect.
  2. To expedite the resolution process, it's advisable to send us a few pictures of the damaged or incorrect item directly.

  3. Depending on the outcome of the situation, one of the following actions will be taken:

    • The roastery will send you the correct item as a replacement.
    • You will receive a credit note for the original payment method.

This process ensures that we can address the issue promptly and provide a suitable solution for your situation.

Was this article helpful?